We are proud to be a family business
Our Business is built on the principles of success coming from helping our clients succeed, and growth by building one relationship at a time.
These are important aspects of doing business with Synergistic and what we hope makes the difference in the projects we undertake, you could describe what we do as “Solving Together” be it partnering with end-user companies or other partner companies, we try to bring the same value proposition. To deliver a solution to the highest standards, at fair pricing, with the utmost integrity and in the most transparent manner.
We are focused on being the Smartest but also the Best to deal with. When we thought of our “rules of engagement” we wanted to state what it is like to deal with us and have a framework by which we would consider our path.
- We exceed expectations for service. Usually delivering a little more than we are paid for;
- We are highly productive and efficient, with a can-do attitude;
- We support the personal and professional development of all staff and partners;
- We leverage our strengths, and never take on projects we could better introduce others to;
- We ensure our relationships are open and communicative if we don’t raise issues the relationship is meeting our expectations;
- We practice what we preach. We will never do in your business, what we are hesitant to do in ours;
- In our day-to-day interactions, our intention is a sincere connection with those whom we serve. Many of our best friends started as our customers;
- We donate what resources we can to our community, seeking to pay forward our success;
- We treat others with the same respect and demeanour we want to be treated with.
- We share what we learn, our competitive edge is not the information we horde but the skills built through sharing
- We focus our energy where it produces the most value. We are not looking to become all things to all people;
- We communicate, with open systems, information distribution, and thought-leading collaboration;
- We use our intuition to point to the truth; if it does not feel right then it is likely a win / lose for someone. We never knowingly disadvantage any customer or partner;
- We only build on-going, expanding relationships. There is no opportunity to have a single engagement we just don’t work that way;
- We keep true to our principles, and we reflect them in how we do business.